Wanted: Project Manager
We are looking for a manager who will lead projects for a wide portfolio of our domestic and foreign clients. You will organize the development of software, mobile applications, but also web solutions for various industries (financial segment, pharmaceutical industry, arts and culture, e-commerce, but also government). Our clients include companies such as: Union, VUB, Ernst & Young, Falck Healthcare, Slovak National Theater, Ministry of Culture of the Slovak Republic, but also many foreign companies, as we also operate in the Austrian, German and Swiss markets.
We are evolving along with technologies.
You don't forget old knowledge, you benefit from it.
What do we require?
- English language B2
- At least 3 years of experience as a project manager in an IT company
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Windows
- Photoshop (basics)
- HTML5 (basics)
Who is the position suitable for?
- For someone who has common sense, because that is the most important thing for a project manager!
- For someone who is familiar with software and web development business and has a good technical know-how.
- For someone who can take responsibility for their work, who is proactive and really invested in the running of projects and the whole company.
- For someone who is passionate about technology.
- For someone who can communicate assertively with a client from the non-IT industry.
- For someone who can manage not only his time, but also the time of programmers.
- For someone who speaks good English (or even German), Because we work with an international portfolio of clients.
- For someone who is an independent detailist, who sees the "big picture", who doesn't need to be lead by the hand and have everything explained in detail.
What do we offer?
Read more about how we work
For Frontend we use JS frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.JS. We also develop mobile applications either in React Native or directly in Swift or Java. We do backend development mainly in PHP (CakePHP and Laravel), but we won't get lost in Python either.
We work in micro-teams of 2-4 people, we use gitflow, many principles of Scrum's methodology, but we do not try to submit everything to the plan, but rather we adapt to the real situation. We have 3x weekly 15-minute company-wide stands.
On or offsite?
Covid caught us ready, as we were able to work remotely long before the pandemic. This is no problem for us, but if possible, we like to see ourselves in person in our family house with a garden in Bratislava, near the main station.
And this is what our employees think about us
Do you like this offer?
If you think, you’re the best candidate for this position, share with us your CV and contact details, we’ll get in touch with you ASAP!