All technology trends constantly change and web presence is already not enough for a successful business owner. To keep any business growing and to make more profit, such powerful tool as a mobile app is required. It is impossible to imagine even one day of our life without a mobile phone and numerous applications that we use. Customer service has reached a new level. Businesses offer clients a wide variety of choices and a possibility to order food, buy clothes, set an appointment with a doctor, learn, communicate and entertain yourself simply by using an app.
Every business owner needs a mobile app not only to establish an effective communication with customers and keep them engaged, but also to get business recognition and customers loyalty. Such perspectives may sound alluring but to make them work you should not only have a great concept, but a team able to build a well-targeted application with a necessary set of features. A right app making company can provide you with all necessary services and help you nurture your concept and make it a reality.
So let’s take a closer look at all benefits you can get if you choose to work with an app developing company and create your own mobile solution for your business.
Why should you cooperate with the developers team?
When an app idea comes to your mind, it is likely that you will start looking for an effective way to make it real. In such situation any business owner has several choices. To build your app your can:
- use an app building platform,
- gather your own team,
- search for a team of experienced developers.
Let’s discuss in brief each of these options and see why the third one would be the best for your business.
There are numerous app building platforms on the market that let you get started with developing your own solution without having any specific knowledge in the technology sphere. Such services offer you a set of templates and options that can be implemented into your app. On the one hand, it seems like a good opportunity, but, on the other hand, you should understand that it is almost impossible to create something unique operating with a limited number of designs, features, etc. Moreover, app building platforms often require a subscription. So it is not so cost effective, taking into account that you will get a totally average solution in the end.
Gathering your own team can be a good option if you have enough time at your disposal and a decent budget to finance the developers. The thing is that the search of the specialists may take a couple of months, then almost the same amount of time will be spent on building your app. Therefore the freshness of your idea may be diminished. You will get a great unique solution but the cost will be quite high.
So if you want to build an effective and profitable app, the best way is to search for a team of developers to delegate all the work to them. Software development companies usually offer a full spectrum of services. Besides, your idea will be protected by NDA (non-disclosure agreement) from being stolen. You will pay for the actual work and hours spent by developers on building your solution from scratch. One more advantage is that your app can be developed fast and with the usage of the latest technologies. Moreover, it will include the features that your potential users might like.
Need a team of experienced developers?
Benefit from services of app making companies
As it was mentioned earlier, nowadays companies offer more than just an app development services. They have specialists that can do almost all the work for you – developers, testers, marketing specialists, business analytics, project managers. So all you have to do is get in contact with one of such companies, describe your concept in details and observe how they do the job.
Here is a list of essential services that due to efforts of a dedicated team can turn your idea into a successful business app:
- Consulting and marketing research. It is obvious that before launching any project you have to discover the current market situation – check if your app is demanded, identify your target niche and audience, and take a look at what all your potential competitors offer. As a wise business owner you can try to do such research by yourself, however, you may not have all necessary tools and specific knowledge. And unfortunately this may lead to lack of some crucial information which would never happen if you delegate this task to a specialist. Marketing research allows to devise a strategy of actions, offer monetization options for your app, define all development risks and avoid all unnecessary expenses in the future.
- Shaping your idea. The main advantage of all professional development teams is that they have worked upon numerous projects. So they know firsthand what features are appreciated by users and which ones irritate them and can make them ditch an app. Skilled specialists will listen to your idea, offer you a necessary set of great features and make everything to create an app that will fit your business needs.
- Creating a unique design. Whatever app you have in mind, it will definitely require a visually appealing interface. You may know what colors you would like to be used, imagine how the app icon and windows will look like, however you need a team of professionals to polish your concept and make it work. The designers in development companies know all current trends and how to implement them to get user-friendly, beautiful and functional UI and UX. Your brand will be recognized due to your app, so everything should suggest that your services or products are worth trying and your company itself is modern and trustworthy.
- Building and testing the app. By letting a development company take care of your app, you’ll get a solution created with the usage of the latest technologies. The developers can implement third-party integrations or ready-made solutions to save your time, cost and make an app more functional. When it comes to testing, your solution will be thoroughly checked for all possible issues before it is released. Testers perform API, security and various quality tests to make sure that everything works exactly as it should.
- Submitting an app to mobile stores. When your app is ready, it should be submitted to the Apple Store or Play Market. Development companies can help you check all guidelines and perform registration which will save your time. And then your application code will be successfully submitted.
How is your app developed?
The development cycle is a holistic process that consists of six main stages:
- Exploration and analysis. Special department of marketing specialists and business analytics is involved in this stage. They check market situation, demand and needs of potential clients, review competitors’ solutions and get back to you with the results and suggestions of what should be done to make your concept work.
- Prototyping. The team prepares use cases and a list of features that should be implemented into your app on the basis of previously completed research.
- Design. Once you’ve discussed your vision with the team, the designers start creating logos, screen designs and thoroughly work upon UI and UX including their testing.
- Development. Depending on your business needs your app can be built for the devices running on Android or iOS. All developers have a schedule with a certain plan of actions and intermediate objectives. The necessary condition of efficient development work is hourly tracking which is always performed.
- Testing. Before releasing the app, the team of testers performs numerous checks to identify if the quality and security of an app is as it was required. The app is tested for its functionality, compatibility, usability and consistency.
- Release and submission. When all work is finished, the app is ready and you are satisfied with the result, it should be released and submitted to stores. Development companies usually help you with these procedures and make sure that the app can be easily installed and used on the devices.
Already have an app in mind?
Already have an app in mind?
There is no doubt that any business owner needs the right app. The main advantage of mobile solutions is that they offer your clients an opportunity to enjoy your services 24/7. But to attract your target audience your app should be well thought-out, impeccably built and beautifully designed. This is not an easy task, which needs to be delegated to a team of experienced professionals. So the better choice is to select your developers team and let them do what they are best at.